Thursday, January 29, 2009

Book buying and other things...

Well, I've posted to all my blogs now.LOL I wanted to let my readers know that I've posted a question/discussion topic on my blogs at www.mybookaddictionandmore.wordpress.com and www.tarheelreads.blogspot.com about book buying and how it affects the industry and authors and such. I'd love it if you'd go take a look and post a comment.

Now for us, well things are going well. DH is working steady and so far we've been bringing in more than he was making working a "job". It's still a scary thing but we are fairing well. We are excited about it at any rate. And making a few changes to shopping habits I feel has helped. They were changes we needed to make anyway, so not at all bad.

The kids are growing likes weeds. Baby girl's birthday is March 9th and I think we are going to try for a cookout here at the house. We got the kids a play/swingset the weekend. It was a monster to take down and now we've got to get it put back together, but we were waiting for a bit warmer weather and time.LOL

OKay I'm running again. Hope everyone is having a great day.
hugs,
WendyK

No comments: