Thursday, February 22, 2007

A great new book from a favorite author


1. Which psychic power would you most like to possess?
As this is a loaded question in my family, ummm, probably be better able to feel, see, or sense the spirits that surround us. I think seeing the future would be to much responiblity for me.
2. If you could see the future, what would you like to see?
What my kids futures look like, if the world will find peace, what the next lottery winning numbers are?
3. Imagine you woke up one day and could shapeshift - what would you shift into?
Oh I'm greedy, I want to be able to shift into a bear or an eagle. Either one would be awesome!!! I don't know though, ya know a roach will live through the bomb, so maybe a roach would be better? Ewww never mind that just made my skin crawl.
4. What kind of a paranormal creature would you invite over for dinner if there were no limits on who you could ask?
Kenyon's Ash? I can't have him, hum......I'm not sure maybe a Selkie or a little people, or the fey, or....if it could be anyone I'd probably want to see if my grandmother and grandfather's spirits could stop by.
5. Which future innovation do you wish would hurry up and get here already? i.e. flying cars, a transporter, computers with artificial intelligence, an auto chef?
See here is where I differ. I don't really want any of it to hurry up and arrive. I think the more that stuff we get the more problems we have. Not that I don't love my computers, DVDplayers, etc. It's just I have no desire to rush any of it. Well, maybe something that would allow my kids to look at someone and know if they mean them harm.

This meme was begun by Nalini Singh to get the word out about her next book, Visions of Heat (releasing March 6). Want to play, too, and enter to win a $50 Amazon voucher plus an ARC? Click here for details.

No comments: