Thursday, February 22, 2007

Life is life

Wow, sometimes life just comes on strong doesn' t it? I've dealt with my mom's major back surgery, my children's school burning down, sick kids, sick hubby, me being sick.......and in general life. So no thought to blogging or even reading others blogs. Wow I've missed both. My writing is on hold for now as well. I have 3 stories that just seem to be in my mind writing themselves, they are like mini-movies that I watch unfold at different times of the day and night. Not sure if I'll ever get them written,but at least I'm enjoying them.:)

My mom's surgery went well. She's home now and is feeling better. My kids are well finally. And the school is slowly getting things back. We, as parent are donating as much as we can. Others in the community have been great, and friends and their families have been awesome. Books are a major loss for the school so those who have helped with that are true angels, IMHO.

It's strange for parents, teachers, and students to be in borrowed space, but at least they get to finish out the year. Hopefully by next school year we will be in a permenant building.

I'm still reviewing books and loving it. hubby is working on the house again, saying we'll move into it by April but we'll have to wait and see. In ways I'm eager in others, I'm dreading it.

My baby girl will soon be 3 and that's hard for me to believe. Where in the world did the time go. Did I somehow miss all those days of her early life and not notice that time was moving on? It sure seems that way. She's our little diva. She thinks she's "the Queen" not princess not for my little girl. Oh no. I swear everyone spoils her, even strangers.(Which I'm sorry to be mean but I don't allow strangers to give her things. It sends the wrong message in my opinion.)

Okay I've got to go my kids wanna terrorize the puppy, more like they want him to play and he just wants them to leave him alone. Poor Rocky.

Until we meet again,
WendyK

No comments: