Sunday, November 23, 2008

Family pics





Well here we are. Or at least some of us. We are missing a few, but here are a few of us. In the picture with the 5 of us, 2 are missing. I'd love to get a family picture of us all since the last one was done when we were kids. And one with us with our kids and spouses. Maybe one of these days I'll get it. This is me with my cousins, but I don't see them as "cousins". We were raised to be like brothers and sisters. So I'll forever see them as my brothers and sister. I miss seeing them almost everyday. I miss the closeness we had as kids. I miss the feeling of knowing that if I needed ANYTHING I could call any of them and they'd come.
I just wanted to share this beautiful family I have.
hugs,
WendyK

2 comments:

Amy C said...

Hi Wendy,

That is so cool that you are so close to your family. You say you may not get to see them everyday like you used to, but at least they are there :). That's just as special.

So which one are you, blue or gray sweatshirt? :)

WK said...

I'm the one in the gray Mickey Sweartshirt. Which is my usual outfit, something with Mickey mouse or Elvis on it.LOL

It is special, I just miss them. And the times we had. I hate that my kids won't know that closeness with their cousins. All this technology and I swear families are further apart than ever before.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting Amy!

hugs,
WendyK