Tuesday, November 25, 2008


My tree is up, my tree is up. I'm as excited as my kids. They keep asking is it Christmas now moma? Is it Christmas.LOL It's small and certainly won't win any awards, but I'm happy as can be with it. I've got ornaments from my grandmother on it and from her grandmother, as well as ones my kids have made and special ones from friends and so on. Makes me smile just to look at it. I do so love Christmas!!!
hugs to you all. Now to go put up my mom's I'll post pics of her tree later on.
hugs,
WendyK

1 comment:

Amy C said...

Awesome! I love Christmas too :). We're putting ours up after dinner tonight! I like how you have all the little (and some big) things around the tree! I might have to get some things and put under and around it! It looks lively.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!