Friday, June 30, 2006

June is all but gone

Well June is almost gone. Today's the last day and we finally got our hot water heater fixed. Well okay so we did it a little while back and I just hadn't posted about it. But we are still waiting on insurance money to fix the other stuff. Hopefully we'll get that soon.

My hubby passed his test and is now a Home Inspector which is really great. We are working on getting him a website up and business printed and all. He's excited and I think it'll be good for him.

My babies are doing good, if they don't aggravate each other to death. With the fourth of July on a Tuesday this year we aren't sure what we'll be doing this weekend.

My babies love to watch the fireworks. I just hope they will understand the meaning of the daying when I try to explain it. It's such a great day to honor those who helped make our freedom possible.

As for reading well I just finished Kimberly Raye's SWEET AS SUGAR, HOT AS SPICE. It was a great read. Had a NASCAR hero, Linc Adams!!!

Now I'm not sure what I'll read next.

Until next time,
Wendy

No comments: