Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Kids and the whining

What is up with kids and the whining? It seems with mine at least that they go through phases. Some weeks they hardly whine they don't make each other cry or yell. Then some weeks, like this one, all they want to do is whine about everything. I'll admit we left them with my mom for the weekend but usually when are away from them for a few hours they are on their best behavior when we see them. This week, they are driving me nuts. Then you add in a hubby who wants to whine and complain and I'm about ready to send them all somewhere.

I love my family a great deal. But sometimes!

I fuss but in truth I have great kids. I let them get away with too much, I know this. But it's hard to be tough when they give me that look. They know moma's a push over, until I start using that middle name. Then they know it's time to get right or they lose a toy, usually their favorite one. Hey it's the best thing we've found for getting them to behave.

Now I'm off to stop a fight over who gets the toy stroller........

WendyK

No comments: