Friday, March 09, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Girl

Well my baby girl turned 3 today. We had a small treat as school for her and then a small get together at my inlaws as well. Tomorrow we go to my parents for a get together, since my mom can't travel. She's been so excited about it being her birthday.

Doesn't seem like it's been 3yr since I gave birth to her! It seems like only yesterday she was just entering this world. Now she's three and thinks she's grown. LOL They grow up so fast, I hate to think of the day they'll be too grown for my mothering. While at the same time I look forward to seeing who they become. They are such joys to watch. Today balloons releasing air outside thrilled them silly. They are so easy to please.

Everything is new and exciting and brings such joy. The moon coming out, the sun rising, the stars lighting, the wind blowing, anything and everything.

They bring joy to our lives. How easy it is in the day to day living of everyday to forget to savor those moments and to see the joy in their eyes. They are a true blessing and I thank God for the gift of them. How wonderful to be here to celebrate my baby's third year with her. I hope she knows just how much I adore her and love her. She's my angel girl.

Now it's time to get her down and to get ready for tomorrow's fun.

WendyK

3 comments:

Mad said...

Oh yeah! I forgot Bri and I share a birthday...Happy Birthday to her! :)

Amy Wallace said...

What a great post! Thanks for the smile.

Amy

WK said...

Mad, I forgot it was your birthday too!!! I hope your day was great!!!

Amy, thank you. It still doesn't seem real that she's 3. And she will tell you quick she's a big girl now. LOL

She so excited about being in preschool more next year and watchs everything her big brother learns.

Thanks for the posts you two and for sharing in my happiness.

hugs,
WendyK