Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring is here

Well it appears spring is here. At least for a while. It felt wonderful yesterday, even if we did stay in since my son said he felt sick and I had a sore throat. Then today it was cooler but still not bad. And tomorrow they say will be warmer,we'll see. I'm glad to see the warmer weather but still think we are in for a blast of cold before it's all done.

Today was a busy day for me. When I dropped off my son at school we took in an older DELL for his school to use, then took the HP we'd donated earlier and I set it up in one of the other teacher's rooms, while my baby girl played with the class. Then I was asked to look at the computer the Kindergarden class had. So I got it working, then went back and set up the one we'd donated for my son's class. That left one without a monitor for someone to use. And one monitor that was wonkie and needs to be replaced. I will hopefully think to get the one we have on the computer for the kids games to let them use for the next month or so. Since the school burned we've done all we can to help replace lost items. Much of which was donated by parents to start with.

A wonderful lady in NJ, a cyber friend's mom, donated 2 HUGE boxes of books that thrilled the teachers and students. And others have helped but today still ended up being busy for me. But I loved it.

Afterall I love this school and love to help then in any way I can.

Well it's about time for beddie by, the kids are down, hubby is about to go to bed and I'm tired too. Have a great day to all.

Enjoy the spring weather if you are getting it, if not it's coming. Just be patient.

WendyK

No comments: