Saturday, September 08, 2007

From one health issue to another

Well we've been dealing with my motherinlaw's health lately. Still aren't sure why her sodium is so low or have a certain answer as to the cancer question. Then yesterday my fatherinlaw has another of his spells, this one happens while he's at the doctors or just before he gets there and he's sent to the heart center. Where they find he's got an issue with his heart. It requires surgery and they will do that on Tuesday. So while still trying to help my mom since her back surgery, help my motherinlaw since she's tired, we now have my fatherinlaw to worry about. The only one not sick is my stepfather and we're waiting for him to have something happen.LOL

Add in school's started, my son's issues with speech and his vision, and I wonder if I'll ever get my house straight.LOL Oh well, I've never lived in a musuem and have no desire to, so I guess a little mess is okay. At least we have clean clothes and food to eat and do have a house even if it is a mess.

Live goes on and as the saying goes with everything there is a hiden blessing. Since the doctor things the stress over my motherinlaw is what allowed them to finally see what his hearts been doing, that's our blessing. They say if it hadn't of done it now, he'd probably have died of a heart attack in 3-6mths and there wouldn't have been anything we could have done to save him.

Now it's a day to clean my house, might even hit the kids jungles. Wish me luck:)

hugs,
WendyK

No comments: