Sunday, September 02, 2007

My baby boy is 6

It's been a while since I posted. Alot has been going on. My motherinlaw is sick unsure of the exact cause. At one point they said lung cancer, now they don't think it's that, but either way she's still sick. Her sodium is extremely low. So it's been a rough August. I'm glad to see September arrive. Maybe it'll bring better news.

Yesterday my baby boy turned 6 years old. It's hard to believe he's that old. Seems just yesterday I brought him home. He's grown up so much. Both my babies return to school on Tuesday and both are extremely excited. I hope it stays that way.

He's such a wonderful little boy. I hate to see him growing up and at the same time I'm thrilled to have the chance to watch him grow and change.

Well that's all I've got to say for now. I'll come back soon to post again. I hope to start posting everyday.

Have a great day and labor day!
Wendyk

No comments: