Wednesday, September 05, 2007

School has begun

Well school began on Tuesday. What a week it's been since then. I know it's only been 2 days of school but it's been a busy two days. Both my babies are loving school so far. My son came home today with something he made and he says it's to show that he loves his mommy and daddy so much.

While my son will be in school all week, my baby girl is only there on Tuesday and Thursday's. She loves it and would be there all week if I let her.

I'm already trying to think about next year as well. Since my son can't continue as his school next year. They only do up to K right now. So we'll have to find another school, put him in public or look at other options. I'm wondering about Home Schooling. My biggest concern is that he hates to work with me on schoolwork. I guess if I work with him enough this year maybe he'll accept doing it with me otherwise.LOL

I'm worn out and haven't done a thing. Now I'm off to read. Have a great day.

WendyK

No comments: