Thursday, September 04, 2008

Six Unspectacular Quirks about me

Here are the official meme rules: 1) Link to the person that tagged you.2) Post the rules on your blog.3) List six unspectacular quirks you have.4) Tag six bloggers by linking them.5) Leave a comment on each person's blog to let them know they've been tagged.


6 Unspectacular Quirks about me:
1) I'm a pack rat. I hate to get rid of ANYTHING. Just as sure as I do I will find a need for it. So we have tons and tons of magazines, most every book I ever bought(I am getting better about getting rid of ones I know I will NEVER read or never read again), but we have tons of stuff that we have no idea what it is. We even have an old early edition typewriter, antique tools, 3 chandleliers---too big for our house, and a lot of other stuff we will probably never need or use.

2) I'm an avid reader. I read all the time. I read while watching TV. I read everything.LOL

3) I'm a bit obessive about my books. I like them to remain as new and pristine as possible. If I lend books it's usually only to people I know are like me or it's books I don't really want back, or I've gone out and bought a second copy of the book for lending out.

4) I'm a freak over brochures. I collect those tourist brouchures you get at places. You know like when you go to the mountains and stop at the visitor center they have all these pamplets and brochures for places to stop. I get one for each place. Some I have like 4/5 copies of them where they've changed over the years.

5) I collect odd things. Floater pens, coverflats/bookmarks/extras from authors, mini playing cards, postcards, and then common stuff as well. I also collect ornaments from places I have been, and usually a magnet.

6) I love all things NC and history. I love to learn about my state's history and visit all the places in NC. I have not made it to them all but I hope to. There is no other state quite a wonderful as mine.

Okay there are 6, hugs,
WendyK

No comments: