Monday, September 29, 2008

About Me Meme

I was tagged by: Mimi B.

Here's the rules for those I'm tagging. Check the list after my 6 THINGS to see if you're it then:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Random things about Me:


1) I have lived in about 20 different houses but all within my state and most within the same town.















2) I have a "To Be Read" pile of more than 2000 books!












3) My dh and I own our own business, a Home Inspections business:







4) My real name is NOT Wendy:



5) I collect a ton of things, not the least of which is anything Mickey Mouse, Disney movies, Elvis Presley, and a lot of other things. My favorites that are "cheap" are floater pens, but they are getting harder and harder to find.











6) I love to take pictures of everything.










6 People I've tagged:

1 comment:

Mimi N said...

Wow! I cannot believe you have 2000books on your "to be read" list! Where in the world will you find the time, and what about all the new books coming out?! I've lived in about 20 homes, too, but all over the place! In one year I lived in 3 different towns and 2 states! Thanks for sharing your 6 things.

Blessings,
Mimi B