Saturday, October 25, 2008

I got a 100 mom!


I just had to share.....My son came home on Friday and was so excited! For the first time since school started my baby boy got a 100 on his spelling test!!!!!!!! I'm just so thrilled. I actually cried yesterday when I held it. Most won't understand I'm sure. But my son has issues with speech, vision, and a specific learning disablity that we've as yet not had labeled. Getting the evaulation done has been worse than getting teeth pulled. So he's struggled with education issues. He's in 1st grade and I think is making great efforts to succeed but it's hard for him. So getting a 100 is a HUGE deal and we are so thrilled. He is going to be rewarded for all his hard work.
I'm just so proud of my baby.
Just had to share,
hugs,
WendyK

1 comment:

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Wendy -

I can understand you're feelings. I have two nephews and I've seen my sister go through the HAPPY TEARS.

Cyber celebration hugs to you and your son!

Hawk