Friday, October 03, 2008

Smells?

I wasn't going to post today. I have tons I need to be doing, a great book I want to read, and packing to get done. But I was sitting here playing online and working as well. And I started to smell cigar smoke. Now I live in a singlewide, way out in the middle of nowhere. So there is no reason for this smell. DH nor I smoke, nor does anyone who's been in our house. Now in the past I've smelled my granddaddy's cologne, or something that reminds me of my grandma. And I figure they are just letting me know they are around. But I don't know of anyone who smokes cigars. I can't figure out why I'd be smelling cigar smoke. I have a cousin who smokes them once in awhile, but he's at home and fine last I spoke with him. I can't recall any one else close to me smoking them. But it's kinda freaky.

Have you all ever smelled something out of place? Something that reminds you of someone or a special memory but there's nothing around to make that smell?

Well I probably won't be around much we have plans for the weekend. So I'll post again on Monday. I'm thinking of setting up a wordpress blog. But I'll have to think some more about it.

hugs to everyone,
WendyK

No comments: