Monday, May 22, 2006

Dental pain

Wow it's been awhile since I've posted. But then I've been dealing with aLOT of dental pain. Had oral surgery last Friday, not fun. Actually it didn't hurt in the office, but I've been miserable since then. I feel tons better today but still not myself. Hopefully soon I will be.

Let's see what has life brought recently. Well I've been writing, I'm kinda stuck right now. Since my hero for one book doesn't want to talk. Ohh no he's decided that he wants to lay low for a bit, he's not sure he wants to find love. And the other book I'm writing is going good I just ran into a snag I have to correct before going on.

My son's last day of school is coming up soon. He's not ready for it to end. He started speech therapy as well. So that's good. Baby girl will be glad to have him home for the summer all day :). She misses him when he's gone.

My hubby has been extra nice at times and then a pain at times. What is it with men? I swear they have more mood swings than women do!

Ohhh if you like to read or write or just help out with a great cause be sure to check out www.brendanovak.com and go to her online auction to help with diabetes in kids. It's a great cause and some great things up for auction. Certainly worth everyone checking out.

Okay that's it for tonight.

hugs to all
WendyK

No comments: