Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Elvis and American Idol

OKay anyone that knows me, knows I'm a huge, HUGE Elvis fan. And have been since well since birth basically. Since I'm told I would stop to listen to him even as a baby. I have posters, pictures, books, CDs, tapes, Albums,shirts, a knife, money, newspapers, etc with him. So I was excited and nervous about this weeks Idol. I knew few would be able to do justice to Elvis and I was right. I hated Taylor's first song. I absolutely hate Elliott and Katherine. Both of the screwed up the songs IMHO. Chris did great with song one and okay with song two, Taylor did better with song two. But if I had to pick I'd pick Chris. Out of who's left he's the only one with the talent that needs to go forward. The rest esp Elliot would be torture to hear sing too much. Taylor I could probably do okay with, but the other two. I'd rather have my ears pulled off than listen to them. They suck big time.

Okay I'm done with my idol ranting now. I'll wait and see what happens tomorrow night.

And BONES is back, yea!!!! I hate when they don't show BONES!

WendyK

No comments: