Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Eye Doctors, books and babies

Well my son's eye doc is retiring and there's not another doctor able to handle his case in our general area. So we'll have to plan on a 3hr drive to the eye doctor from now on. I can understand his doctor wanting to retire but still! I guess I'm just a little shocked and upset right now. She's been his eye doctor since befor he was a year old and did his 2 surgeries.

It's sad really. He's comfortable at this office and with this doctor. I guess life goes on.

On the book front I got Sherrilyn Kenyon's DARK SIDE OF THE MOON today. I can't believe I got it for $12.21!!! I'm thrilled beyond words. I also got Karen Marie Moning's SPELL OF THE HIGHLANDER and Kresley Cole's A HUNGER LIKE NO OTHER.

Now I just have to read them:).

My hubby found out recently that shopping with 2 little ones alone is not fun. He says he'll never want to experience that again. LOL now he understands why I say it's not easy to keep up with what I need to get and deal with them.

It's a beautiful day here so I'm getting off here.

WendyK

No comments: