Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Books, books, and more books

I have to think that sometimes books have taken over my life. I honestly do. I have been going through books this weekend and week, and so far have about 40 that are doubles, countless I have no idea why I have, since I'll never read them, and a few that I just decided I don't want. A few I'd been looking for not realizing I already had them, sad isn't it?

But I'm closer to being done. I have about 2 totes left and then a cabinet full to go through.

I wonder if anyone else is as full of books as I am?LOL

I have decided to post my collection to Librarything.com and will probaby pay the $25 once I get the 200 mark done.(Which shouldn't take me long, one bookshelf is over that). But for now I'll just keep the free 200 books listing.

Now I've got to get back to cleaning and weeding.

WendyK

1 comment:

Lover of Books said...

Yeah I know how it goes with books. I have a lot I get at library sales and then won't keep. :)