Tuesday, April 17, 2007

How Romance begins........

On one of my yahoogroups, the one for www.theromancereadersconnection.com, they were discussing reunions and we went off course and soon we were discussing how we met our spouses. At least some of us were. Well of course I had to say something about meeting my hubby. It was complete chance. A former friend repeatedly asked me to go with her to visit her aunt and uncle's place at the river. I kept saying no, but then finally agreed to ride with her. We walk in the door of their home and laying on the floor is my future hubby. He was soo cute.:) Still is, imho. We have been together ever since that day. We were married 1yr and 10days after the day we met. And coming up on June will make 11yrs we've been happily married.

While reading how some others meet their spouses or boyfriends, I wondered just how many of us meet our other half by chance or as me and hubby say by "God's hand". Our song is "Keeper of the Stars" as it perfectly fits us.

Anyone want to share their meetings with me? Or with us at TRRC? If so go by and join our group. We'd be glad to see you and hear your story, just as I would be glad to read about it here.

May you all have a blessed day today and remember know matter what there is somone stronger than us there to hold us up when we can't stand on our own.

WendyK

1 comment:

Lover of Books said...

Well my hubby and I met online. He was working on his computer at home and was not even supposed to be online. I met him through ICQ messenger. We met 2 weeks after we started talking and it has been wonderful ever since for the most part. Our song is You Can't Hide Beautiful by Aaron Lines. :)