Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th, the date not the movie

Well happy Friday the 13th to one and all. I forgot it was actually the 13th until someone posted about it in one of my yahoogroups. It's just a date to me. I was going to post some of my kids funny comments from yesterday as they struggled to decide who got to watch what they wanted and who got to pick what they played, but since then I've forgotten their exact words. The gist of it was that my son is the oldest therefore he gets to pick all things while babygirl thought since she's the princess and baby she should get to pick all things. Then she added, I'm just a weethingy. Have no idea where that one came from. So big brother said, well I'm the biggest so I'm boss, now you do as I say! It was rather entertaining to stay out of it and let them figure this out. They were cute and as long as the pushing didn't start I just sit back and let them decide. So baby girl got to pick the show they watched, it was a tape that baby boy liked as well, and baby boy picked what they'd play while the show was on. Then he had to add,"I'm still the oldest". Somehow this is more important.

They amaze me sometimes, with their reactions. They always hug and act like they haven't seen each other in ages if they are apart for a few hours. They fight like crazy but no one else better pick on one or the other. Baby boy still doesn't like that his "sissy" is in another building from him at school.

And with the weather playing outside is hit or miss. So playing inside means they can't run as much. Hopefully Spring will decide to bloom soon.

Have a great day and weekend everyone.
WendyK

No comments: