Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all that dad's and that includes our heavenly Father. We didn't do much today. Just spent time with my fatherinlaw.

We watched the race, or they did. I came back to the house and worked on some reports. We did watch the Fast And Furious Tokoyo Drift movie tonight. It was good.

There's nothing on TV now and has gotten to where there rarely is. I adore BONES and Army Wives, out side those I don't really care what's on TV anymore.

Well I'll go back to reading. Ohh I did get some writing time today. But I don't think I'm happy with what I wrote, at least I did write. That's a major step for me. I plan to write more each day and to write SOMETHING everyday.LOL

And yes I do mean something more than this or reviews or what knot.

Hope everyone has a great night and have a great day tomorrow. May if full of bright happy moments.

hugs,
WendyK

No comments: