Friday, June 20, 2008

Our 12th Anniversary


Me and Hubby





I thought I'd post some pictures from our wedding 12yrs ago, this Sunday. I'll try to post more either this weekend or Monday. We plan to enjoy our anniversary so I may not be online much.


1st picture is of course me and hubby.

2nd picture is us eating cake

3rd picture is my mom and his mom
4th picture is me and my cousin, James. He gave me away and has always been like a dad to me.

5th picture is us not long after we said "I do"

and the last picture is me at Fort Macon on our Honeymoon.


hugs,
WendyK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember Caitlin was not happy with you that day, you were taking her man LOL. Times goes by swiftly doesn't it?

WK said...

No she wasn't. James was talking the other day about her saying "when she got older she was marrying him". LOL I told him he need to move on.....LOL.

She was 4 right? Time does fly by. Now we have a baby girl who is 4.I still say some days it seems like yesterday and some days seems like 50yrs ago. You'll have to take the kids to Wilson when he races his RC cars so the boys can see them. Jr loves them and the trains that are upstairs.

hugs,
WendyK