Thursday, June 26, 2008

I wanted to have kids?

I wanted to have kids? Are you sure I ever said that? Well of course at some point in my life I know I said "I want to have at least 100 kids". But then I also remember saying "and a nanny to help care for them". See even as I kid had some sense.LOL I have to admit they are driving me nuts today. When it's hot as it is today and you have no shade(thank hubby for the idea that planting trees will make mowing harder...men), well the kids can't really be outside for long spans and they are bored. They are picking at each other, which is really getting on mom's nerves. LOL

Kids you just gotta love them!

We had to leave early this morning for Speech therapy. Then hit the store for groceries and such, then Sam's club. All with two kids who were constantly aggravating each other. I swear between gas prices and food prices, we're all going on a diet. It's just outrageous. And sadly we didn't do a garden this year, mostly due to the loss of my motherinlaw. But I certainly miss it.

I do have to say,if I can keep it off, according to the scales, I've lost 25lbs this month. Can't tell it really, but then if I lost about 40lbs you wouldn't be able to tell it. LOL I still look like me. And nope I'm not dieting. Just eating only when hungry and once the hunger is appeased I stop. I'm also not nibbling like I tend to do. I've been chewing gum instead. And it's just tooo hot to really cook and eat alot. Please I've been eating more Subway subs, and I'll say it, I do think eating there helps people loss weight. I mean really unless you eat a footlong by yourself, it's really a lot healthier than a burger.

The kids have even started to branch out in what they will eat. The love sweet and sour chicken now. And baby girl loves tacos.

Well time to go. Gotta see what they are into, they got quiet and any one who's a parent knows that can only mean trouble.......

WendyK*and yep I'm still writing. I've been really good about either writing a scene or working on some part of the story at least an hour each day! I'm proud of myself. LOL*

No comments: