Thursday, July 10, 2008

Author Signing

Well on Sat I'll be going to an author signing. I'm soo excited. There will be quite a few authors there. I'll post pictures next week, and let you know what books I buy.

I also have to say I'm so proud of my babies. A friend of ours has a son who's having a 13th b-day party on Sat. We were invited. So I asked the kids if they'd rather go play with some kids or go to their Grammie's house. They chose Grammie's. It's the first time they've been without me in awhile and they were so excited. Even the thought of other kids to play with couldn't get them to change their minds. I'm so proud they'd rather be with the grandma they adore more than anything.

They are thrilled to get to spend time with her.

My aunt has been sick lately, so we went this week to see she. She doesn't look good, but hopefully changing to a new doctor will help her to feel better.

Okay I gotta run.
Wendyk

No comments: