Friday, July 25, 2008

not doing much

Well I haven't post much lately. Really haven't felt like it. My eye is swollen due to allergys and so it's not much fun to read or write. Today is better, but it still looks bad. I think part of it comes from my teeth. I've got to go get some work done, but you have to have money to do that. And we don't. Or rather there are other things we'd rather spend the money on. Sad huh?

But I think I will see about getting some stuff together and try to get the work done in the next little while.

My son's last day of Speech for the Summer was Thursday. So for about 3weeks we are free from visits to town except to buy groceries and such. That should save a bundle on gas.

Well I'm going to bed early again, this makes like 4 nights I've hit the sack before 10pm. Have a great weekend.

hugs,
WendyK

No comments: