Wednesday, April 12, 2006

American Idol and my day

Well Bucky is gone from American Idol, as a Tarheel, I feel sadness for him and the loss of him on the show,but I must admit I was never a fan of his. I will say I still think Elliott and Katherine should be gone. Something about both of them irks me. I'm not sure what. Next week should be interesting, it's getting down to the ones I'd hate to see leave,but know that one of them must go.

Now onto my day. Well my son has his Easter Egg hunt at school. It was the last day for students for a week as well. He had fun and so did me and his sissy. Princess of course thought she was just as big as buddy and should be able to do whatever he did. We left school went and got his haircut then went to get his glasses ordered. He got upset because we didn't leave witht he glasses. Most kids don't want glasses, my son is upset he doesn't already have his. Hopefully this means when he gets them, he'll actually wear them! We have from 3-6 weeks to wait for them to arrive so we'll see.

Then hubby comes home and of course being a man is set to get on my nerves. I'm not sure why,but he just wanted to iriate me tonight. It might have to do with the fact that I want him to fix my A/C! It's not working, now the fan won't even come on and I'm sorry but I don't want to be sweating before I get somewhere.

If you wonder about the fonts I'm trying to see which one I like best.
So now it's time for bed, if I can get off here and not go looking at others blogs.
I

No comments: