Monday, April 10, 2006

I have a new respect for teachers of toddlers

I have a new respect for teachers of toddlers after today. I helped sub at my son's preschool and I was/am so tired. After running around after 3yr olds and my 2yr old, I don't know how they do it all day and stay patient with the kids and don't go crazy. I had fun, it was great being around all those kids, but they have engery! I thought my two where overly active, now I know better!

Thankfully once I got my two in the car they went to sleep and went to bed early tonight. Which is what I should be doing instead of playing with this new blog. But here I am playing anyway.

I do hope they call again, while it was tiring, I'd love to do it again. I'm thinking of going back to school for teaching younger kids once mine are a little older now. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed being in a room full of lively kids.

No comments: